Things that are making mad today:
1. Sour candy that isn’t sour. Isn’t that the worst? Your mouth starts watering for sour gummy candy and then…nothing. Ugh.
2. Roadwork and traffic that make me late.
3. Blocking crocheted items, especially ones that have to be square or rectangle.
4. Blocking crocheted items late at night when you’re tired, so you rub your eyes and mascara gets all over your fingers and then your almost-completed project.
5. Being so upset about the ridiculous-ness of blocking crocheted items that you forget to take pictures to put in your shop before wrapping and giving it as a gift.
6. 64 degree weather at the end of August. It’s supposed to be summer!
7. The economy.
Ok, that’s my rant for the day. Sometimes it helps to get it all out. Care to share your rant?